If you enjoy diving into a broad array of digital projects and platforms, and bringing teams together to achieve their collective best work, then the JRT agency® has just the job for you. In your role as the Project Manager, you will work closely with the larger project management team and across all agency departments to ensure the timely, high-quality delivery of digital products within our agency.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the digital development process, from inception and requirements gathering, development and testing, to production deployment, problem solving and final client delivery. The ideal candidate is a passionate, diplomatic extrovert who gets the best out of individual personalities. They are also well-versed in online project management tools and have a hunger for learning about the business of our clients and our agency alike.
Interested or just have questions? Start the conversation with us by including “Project Manager” in the subject line of the email to email@example.com.
- Facilitates successful working relationships between several disparate creative and technology groups, be a skilled negotiator, and function as a team leader as well as a team player
- Meets regularly with internal stakeholders to gain visibility on potential upcoming projects and to keep up to date on current deliverables
- Holds daily standups for ongoing projects
- Creates requirements documentation for digital projects via interviews with clients, client service representatives and other project stakeholders
- Discovers project scope, team deliverables and technology requirements, and proposes timelines for deliverables
- Manages a wide range of projects at one time, maintaining visibility on both resources and timelines throughout the entire development cycle
- Maintains visibility on project progress and identifies issues that could impede project development
- Maintains communications with all internal stakeholders regarding delivery schedules and facilitates alternative timetables, when necessary
- Communicates with external stakeholders to verify delivery requirements and act as a liaison for the technology team, when necessary
- Maintains interest and awareness in digital trends as well as best practices for internet-delivered products and serves as a resource to team members
- Highly organized in order to successfully manage several projects simultaneously and to keep stakeholders accurately informed on project progress
- Able to translate technical terms and ideas into clear terminology that both internal and external stakeholders can clearly understand
- Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Possess both critical and strategic problem-solving skills
- Two (2) years Digital Production/Project Manager experience in an agency environment
- Experienced with Kanban, agile and waterfall methodologies
ABOUT THE JRT AGENCY®
The JRT agency® is a creative marketing communications agency serving many B2B and B2C industries. We excel in advertising, publishing, public relations, event marketing, web development and digital media technologies. We offer competitive salaries, paid time off, healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. We work as a team with open discussions and monthly company meetings. We certainly work hard, but we also enjoy life, social events, outings and plenty of extracurricular activities. We reward high achievers and those who possess a high-performance work ethic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.