The JRT agency® is growing and has an open position for an Account Administrator. The primary responsibility of the Account Administrator will be to give direct support to our automotive client(s) and other partner suppliers. Daily, you will manage a high volume of customer interactions (via both phone and email) while dealing with a wide array of personality types. The Account Administrator is the front line to the customer and sets the tone to ensure the customer has an outstanding experience. This position does require complete professionalism and courtesy to all customers at all times. This position will require a more consultative/problem-solving approach to customer calls versus a call center approach.
Additionally, we are looking for a candidate that has an automotive background and knows their way around cars. This position will require fielding a variety of vehicle-related questions – some technical – with in-house support when needed. This candidate may work directly with all client service members on this account in a support capacity.
- Be the first and main point of contact for customer calls
- Develop a “creative” approach to handling difficult inquiries
- Assist with the development and execution of all customer requests
- Information gathering and research as required
- Strive to develop strong relationships during customer conversations
- Manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Support and assist the overall team as needed
- Minimum of 2-3 years of automotive experience in customer service, dealership or marketing/retail capacities
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Well-organized, highly attentive to detail and a multi-tasker
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outgoing personality, friendly and personable
- Intelligent, analytical and a progressive thinker
- Enjoys working with people and working in a collaborative environment
If we are describing a role and place that you would like to know more about, please start a conversation with us by emailing email@example.com your cover letter and resume, including “Account Administrator” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The JRT agency® is a creative marketing communications agency serving the automotive and B2B industries. We excel in advertising, publishing, PR, event marketing, web development and digital media technologies. We offer competitive salaries, paid time off, healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. We work as a team with open discussions and monthly team meetings. We certainly work hard, but we also play hard, with social events, outings and organized sports leagues offering plenty of extracurricular activities. We reward high achievers and those who are dedicated to their jobs and possess a high-performance work ethic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.