The JRT agency® is growing, so we have an open position for a Marketing Concierge, a role serving as a front line representative for a major OEM automotive brand that’s building on the passion and enthusiasm of its most ardent customers. This is not a typical call center role; there is no script and your interactions are based on your mutual brand interest and ability to connect with people. You’ll be tasked with answering questions and forming positive relationships centered on the order process and delivery of a new vehicle.
Like all concierge services, empathetic, keen listening skills are critical to provide a positive experience and to proactively identify the particular support each customer requires. As you will be speaking with customers daily (via phone and email), a natural inclination to maintain a positive tone and a helpful attitude will be key to your success and personal fulfillment.
In addition, do not worry, if you bring the passion, we’ll bring the OEM vehicle brand product preparation. Since this is for a widely known and well-respected brand, chances are you’re already somewhat familiar with the product.
Lastly, the JRT agency® isn’t a call center firm; we’re a marketing services agency that brings fresh, digital and non-digital communications solutions to our 30+ client base. That means that in addition to a no script zone, you’ll be working alongside very creative thinkers always looking to boost the passion for our clients’ brands.
If this initial description appeals to you, please read on for more specific responsibilities and qualifications. If we are describing a role and a place that you’d like to know more about, please start a conversation with us by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) your cover letter and resume, including “Marketing Concierge” in the subject line.
- Be the first point of contact for customer calls
- Develop a “creative” approach to handling difficult inquiries
- Assist with the development and execution of all custom requests
- Information gathering and research as required
- Develop customer relationships as often as possible during customer conversations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A minimum of five (5) years of related professional experience.
- Well-organized, highly attentive to detail and a multi-tasker
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent ability to anticipate and respond to individual customers’ needs and preferences
- Superior skills in enforcing specific program rules and requirements
- Outgoing personality, friendly and personable
- Intelligent, analytical and a progressive thinker
- Enjoys working with people and working in a team collaborative environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint specifically)
About the JRT agency®
The JRT agency® is a creative marketing communications agency made up of people with diverse skills and experiences. Along with our sister company, CG Detroit®, we are roughly 100 strong, described as a 44-year-old shop that thinks like a start-up, working with some of the biggest automotive brands and other great companies in a variety of industries. We excel in advertising, publishing, PR, experiential marketing, web development and digital media technologies, offering highly competitive salaries, paid time off, healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. We love, love, love and reward high achievers who show a passion for their work and naturally possess a high-performance, collaborative work ethic. Importantly, we reciprocate by working as a transparent culture with open dialogue and monthly agency meetings. We also give back to the community regularly and enjoy seasonal social activities too.
See yourself here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.