The JRT agency® is growing! We are looking for a strong Account Supervisor to manage all the marketing communications work for a global automotive lubricants client that is growing its brand presence in the USA. The ideal candidate has taken a variety of programs and projects (varying in size and complexity) from inception through launch, including both digital and traditional communications. This job requires daily contact with clients; in fact, you will be the key executive supporting the Agency Senior Account Director. This means you will be strategically adept, client savvy and skilled at project management to ensure a number of simultaneous initiatives are completed on time with our trademark high quality, all in a high-visibility role!
Are you ready for — and enjoy — a spotlight on your skills? Are you right for this pivotal role?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to collaborate and actively contribute across departments — all while building exceptional client relationships through great work — then we welcome your consideration of the Account Supervisor role. Key responsibilities and qualifications are outlined below.
- Serve as a primary contact for clients and internal stakeholders, supporting Senior Account Director
in strategic planning and proposal development based on client
- Oversee client budget/financial management, drafting quotes, securing purchase orders, forecasting agency revenue and tracking time on jobs to ensure the agency delivers within secured budgets
- Actively participate and ensure proper development across departments for correct messaging and quality
- Become an expert on the client’s business and agency services
- Leverage digital tools to conduct agency workflow and track projects for accurate and timely completion
- Lead and inspire all involved teams while maintaining visibility on project progress and identifying issues that could impede project development
- 5-7 years of related professional experience in marketing/advertising agency, with experience working with automotive and/or tier 1 supplier clients
- Extensive experience managing day-to-day client relationships, networking through client organizations to identify/pursue new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college) or higher education required
- Ability to actively manage the priorities of each project and to work with other managers internally to reallocate resources as needed
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills; effectively able to communicate with and influence the customer and internal communities and stakeholders
If we are describing a role and place that you would like to know more about, please start a conversation with us by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) your cover letter and resume, including “Account Supervisor” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ABOUT THE JRT AGENCY®
The JRT agency® is a creative marketing communications agency made up of people with diverse skills and experiences. Along with our sister company, CG Detroit®, we are 100+ strong. We describe ourselves as a 45-year-old start-up, working with some of the biggest automotive brands and other great companies in a variety of industries. We excel in advertising, publishing, PR, experiential marketing, web development and digital media technologies, offering highly competitive salaries, paid time off, healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. We love, love, love and reward high achievers who show a passion for their work and naturally possess a high-performance, collaborative work ethic. Importantly, we reciprocate by working as a transparent culture with open dialogue and monthly agency meetings. We also give back to the community regularly and enjoy seasonal social activities, too.
See yourself here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.