In these rapidly evolving times, the JRT agency® and CG Detroit® are helping clients adapt their messages in ways that just feel more appropriate, allowing brands to remain connected to customers and fans alike. How do we do it? With the proper positivity, determination and, in some cases, fun. Are you thinking about your next phase of customer and employee messaging? Here are some examples that might inspire you.
It’s no secret Dodge fans around the world are bold and expressive; their love for their community knows no bounds … except the center line of a drag strip. To keep up with the demand of high-octane content, we collaborated with brand leaders to bring these passionate performance warriors their fix:
- Downloadable coloring pages: Owners may need to wait to get a fresh coat of paint on their vehicle, but this is a close second. With several options to choose from, people of any age can print out their favorite Dodge and Mopar® images and play designer for a day.
- Original Stories – The Muscle Behind Us: It takes true muscle to make a difference, and the enthusiast community is full of first responders dedicating their time and resources to fighting on the front lines. In this series, we honor some of the amazing people putting the pedal to the metal to win this fight.
- Original Videos – Hot Rod History A Quarter Mile at a Time and NHRA at Home: Drag strips may be empty for the moment, but the hearts of drivers and fans are not. In Hot Rod History, NHRA driver Jack Beckman takes us through his vast knowledge, and garage, of racing history. In NHRA at Home, Beckman’s fellow Don Schumacher Racing team members bring us into their homes and show us how they’re (temporarily) living their lives in the slow lane.
- The virtual staging lanes are full of content. Stay tuned for how-to videos from Bondurant High Performance Driving School, DodgeGarage podcasts from John Hammer, bracket challenges and the enjoyment of perusing a car show from the comfort of your home.
- Social Media: While drivers deliver our goods every day under normal circumstances, during this pandemic, we’re asking them to stay the course while others stay home. As an integral player in the commercial transportation sector, Dana wanted to express its appreciation and support for these truckers that are literally keeping America moving. And, as COVID-19 reminds us how essential truck drivers really are – whether it’s the delivery of masks, gloves and ventilators to hospitals or groceries and toilet paper to store shelves – we’re happy to assist Dana in recognizing the hard work and dedication of the truckers of America.
- Video Series: And like the truck drivers that are keeping the American supply chain rolling, Dana is keeping things moving, too. Stay tuned for the expanded Driveline Forensics series hosted by skilled technician and multimedia personality Cristy Lee. The video series takes a closer look at commercial vehicles, providing valuable insights and training for technicians, from rookies to industry veterans. Driveline Forensics exemplifies Dana’s continued effort to keep pace with the needs of its customers, even during these evolving times.
- Wholesale COVID-19 Banner Ads and Letters: We’re from the Motor City, so it’s no surprise that stewards of the “Mopar or No Car” credo are here when needed. And, since clear, informative communication is more important than ever, JRT created a series of ads for Mopar wholesale parts dealers to post on their web pages and use across social channels to let their customers know whether they are open or closed, to call for orders, and for safe pickup and delivery information. These different creative treatments were produced in a variety of sizes to work across multiple channels.
- 1-800 Water Damage Vehicle Graphics Package: Disaster restoration remains critical infrastructure. And for Belfor Property Restoration, now more than ever, the necessity of representing the Belfor brand properly is important. Under the guidance of the Belfor Franchise Group, our CG Detroit® partners created a graphics package that reinforces the clean, professional, restorative expertise that Belfor is known for.
- Preparing for Post-COVID Business: The City of Troy, Michigan has teamed up with CG Detroit® to find creative ways to adjust their operations. To help keep employees and residents safe, the City of Troy looked to our sister agency to design and produce two different versions of 6-foot social distancing floor graphics to be applied in multiple locations. CG Detroit® is able to provide a variety of graphics solutions to your customers and employees and help you determine the best customizable signage for your business.