The JRT agency® is seeking a passionate Freelance Front End Developer for a 6-month project. Do you take pride in your work, enjoy being challenged and are a hard-worker who is always looking to exceed expectations? Would you like to work on a diverse team that builds applications for marketing and advertising? We have specialists in UX, creative, content marketing, front end development, video production and business analytics. Staying innovative is one of our keys to success, and we will provide you the tools to do so.
Do you want to work for an agency that is willing to take risks and learn from its mistakes so it can capitalize on them in the future? Would you like to have time to do all the things you love? We provide a balanced work-life environment with flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This project is a short-term role, approximately 40 hours per week for 6 months. There is a possibility of extending the contract based on client needs.
Start the conversation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter and resume, including “Freelance Front End Developer” in the subject line. Please provide portfolio/examples of your work. You can view our website at https://thejrtagency.com or find us on LinkedIn.
- Create applications using the latest in front end technologies and frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular and Vue.js)
- Execute and hit deadlines, as well as provide timely feedback when needed
- Research/experiment with new technologies and industry trends
- Collaborate with the Design Team in determining restrictions with comps
- Write clean, modern, scalable and maintainable code for our web applications
- Be passionate and proud of the work you are contributing to
- Drive an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement
- Must have 3 years’ experience in writing thoughtful, well-formed XHTML, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, LESS or Stylus
- Functional understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) principles
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or similar
- Functional understanding of how to integrate front end and back end technologies such as consuming/using RESTful APIs
- Experience with Google Analytics to track website behavior and event tracking
- Experience with SEO strategy, reporting and best practices
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where feedback from colleagues is encouraged
- Ability to conduct site audits, backlink audits, keyword research and competitor research
ABOUT THE JRT AGENCY®
The JRT agency® is a creative marketing communications agency serving many B2B and B2C industries. We excel in advertising, publishing, public relations, event marketing, web development and digital media technologies. We offer competitive salaries, paid time off, healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. We work as a team with open discussions and monthly company meetings. We certainly work hard, but we also enjoy life, social events, outings and plenty of extracurricular activities. We reward high achievers and those who possess a high-performance work ethic.