The JRT agency® is looking for a passionate Automotive Performance Consultant.
But not just anyone.
Does 100-octane gas run through your veins? Do you enjoy the smell of burning rubber? Can you spout horsepower figures and quarter-mile times at will? Does the sound of a supercharged HEMI® engine singing at 6,200 rpm send shivers down your spine?
If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity for you to put all that passion and knowledge to good use, and help other enthusiasts like you achieve their performance goals. Hands-on technical background on current-generation Dodge Challengers and Chargers is a plus and drag racing experience will give you lane choice over other competitors.
Don’t spin your tires, hit the rev-limiter and get left in the smoke on this cool opportunity. Start the conversation by emailing (email@example.com) your cover letter and resume, including “Automotive Performance Consultant” in the subject line.
- Provide dealer and consumer assistance related to parts for current-year, performance and vintage vehicles via phone, email and chat
- Assist with part order placement and returns as necessary
- Provide technical support to dealers and consumers for performance and vintage vehicle modifications and installation via phone, email and chat
- Proactively communicate unique product release details for special projects via phone, email or chat
- Record and track dealer and consumer interactions in CRM software
- Minimum 3-5 years automotive technician experience (or equivalent)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus
- Motorsport/racing background
- Extensive knowledge of performance parts (Mopar preferred), restoration parts, service and technical issues
- Customer service focused
- Basic computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide support for technical aspects of performance parts, installation and general performance improvement outcomes
- Assist customers with placing orders and processing returns via phone, email and online
- Provide assistance related to order tracking, returns and warranty claims
- Participate in proactive outbound phone and email marketing initiatives
- Act as a subject matter expert related to performance parts, restoration parts and technical issues
The JRT agency® is a marketing communications agency made up of people with a diverse set of skills and experience. Along with our sister company, CG Detroit®, we have strong client relationships with some of the biggest automotive brands and other great companies in a variety of industries. We love, and reward, high achievers who show a passion for their work and naturally possess a high-performance work ethic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.